3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshley Avenue, Lower Weston, Bath
Sold STC £304,950
- Three Bedrooms Modern Terrace House
- Short Walk to Chelsea Road Shops
- Well Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room & 18' Living Room
- South Facing Terrace Garden & Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Offered for sale chain free, this well presented, three bedroom, modern terrace house enjoys a quiet convenient position within walking distance of Chelsea Road shops and Victoria Park. Ideally suiting a young family, the house features a southerly facing garden, parking and a large fitted kitchen.
Accommodation comprises Hallway; Cloakroom; Living Room; Kitchen/Dining Room; Rear Porch; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Garden; Parking.
Double glazed window to front. White suite comprising corner wash basin in tiled splashbacks. Low level W.C.
Study Area 5' 8" x 3' ( 1.73m x 0.91m )
Power and light. Shelving.
Living Room 18' 5" max x 11' 3" ( 5.61m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fireplace. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor. Glazed door to..
Kitchen/ Dining Room 11' 10" into bay x 11' 7" ( 3.61m into bay x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashback and inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Worcester gas boiler. Double radiator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for dining table and chairs.
Double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. Water tap.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to roofspace.
Bedroom One 12' 3" into bay x 10' 11" ( 3.73m into bay x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.39m max x 2.16m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built-in airing cupboard.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
Double glazed frosted window to front. Suite comprising paneled bath with Mira shower unit over. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Radiator. Shower point
Walled frontage with a variety of shrubs and plants. Pathway to front door.
Rear Garden 50' x 19' ( 15.24m x 5.79m )
Southerly facing enclosed terraced garden arranged with secluded patio/entertaining area, lawn, variety of shrubs and bushes. Greenhouse and Garden shed.
located in a nearby block.
From the George Street office of Allen & Harris proceed into Gay Street and join Queen Square. Take the Charlotte Street exit and follow the road into the Upper Bristol Road. Proceed through the Windsor Bridge traffic lights and take the third left turn into Ashley Avenue. The house will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56677915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.