5 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
Sold STC £1,475,000
- A multitude of modern luxury refinements of the highest quality throughout
- Double glazing, gas central heating with newly insulated floors and underfloor heating to provide a very efficient heating system, thermostat controlled from each room
- External security lighting and burglar alarm
- Prime location extremely convenient for numerous high quality local schools both state and private
- Superb road and rail links to central London as well as to both major airports at Heathrow and Gatwick
- The general area abounds with some wonderful restaurants, shops, health and fitness clubs and thousands of acres of countryside for refreshing walks
- Convenient for a number of high quality local golf courses including Cuddington, Banstead Downs, Walton Heath, Kingswood and the RAC Country Club at Epsom
- The overall accommodation provides a large reception hallway leading to a useful study, an extremely spacious sitting room with wood burner fire and a breath-taking kitchen/living/dining area wi...
- The ground floor also provides a useful cloaks room, downstairs cloakroom and separate utility room.
- The first floor features a wonderful galleried landing with a stunning feature chandelier. There are five double bedrooms with the master suite boasting a separate dressing room and en-suite sh...
Christies are delighted to offer for sale this truly spectacular double fronted detached residence located in the heart of the increasingly popular South Sutton, the property has been significantly extended and refurbished to a brand new finish throughout, an internal viewing is guaranteed to impress the most discerning of purchasers.
- 14' 10'' x 10' 3''
FAMILY BATHROOM 1
- 10' 4'' x 7'
FAMILY BATHROOM 2
- 10' 4'' x 7'
- 104' x 59'
13' 6'' x 11' 3''
- 26' 4'' x 14' 9''
- 5' 3'' x 5'
- 7' 10'' x 5'
- 45' 6'' x 25' 8'' (at widest point)
- 13' 6'' x 7' 10''
- 19' 3'' x 10' 8''
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 8' x 6' 6''
- 10' 10'' x 6'
- 14' 10'' x 11' 7''
- 14' 10'' x 13'
- 14' 10'' x 11' 6''
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56679073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7212405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.