4 bedroom detached house for saleCrown Hill, Halberton, Tiverton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room
- Superb kitchen/dining room
- Attractive rear garden
- Single garage and driveway parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
A superbly presented detached family home enjoying a pleasant position within walking distance of the canal and a short drive to Blundells School. The property provides stylish and spacious accommodation with a superb open plan kitchen/dining room, four bedrooms downstairs WC, garage and parking.
A superbly presented modern detached house enjoying a pleasant position within this Mid Devon village. The property provides stylish and spacious accommodation with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, benefitting from a superb open plan kitchen/dining room and four bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden, integral single garage and additional driveway parking.
a paved pathway provides access to the front door with storm porch over and wall mounted electric light, with flower beds to either side stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants
solid wood front door with full length glazed panes to either side, stairs with fitted carpet rising to first floor, Karndean flooring
opaque uPVC double glazed window to front, low level WC< bidet, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator/heated towel rail, spotlamps to ceiling, fully tiled walls, Karndean flooring
Lounge 18' 1" x 13' 4" ( 5.51m x 4.06m )
uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, uPVC double glazed french doors opening onto rear garden, fireplace housing gas fire, television point, Karndean flooring
Kitchen/ Dining Room 23' 11" x 9' 6" ( 7.29m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, range of wall and base units with Silestone worktops and tiled splashbacks, integrated sink with filtered drinking water, double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave, understairs cupboard, television point, spotlamps to ceiling, Karndean flooring
uPVC double glazed window to front, door to garden, range of base units with Silestone worktops and integrated sink, space for washing machine, spotlamps to ceiling, Karndean flooring
stairs from hall, uPVC double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, inset access to loft space, radiator, Karndean flooring
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.37m x 4.29m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, walk in wardrobe, television and telephone points, radiator, Karndean flooring
En Suite Shower Room
opaque uPVC double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level WC< vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, spotlamps to ceiling, fully tiled walls, Karndean flooring
Bedroom Two 15' 7" maximum x 11' 8" ( 4.75m maximum x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, Karndean flooring
Bedroom Three 15' 7" maximum x 10' 5" ( 4.75m maximum x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, Karndean flooring
Bedroom Four 15' 4" maximum x 5' 10" ( 4.67m maximum x 1.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator, Karndean flooring
opaque uPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator/heated towel rail, spotlamps to ceiling, Karndean flooring
Garage 18' 5" x 9' 4" ( 5.61m x 2.84m )
up and over door, power and light, gas boiler, door to utility room, tiled flooring
to the rear of the property is an attractive paved garden interspersed with a variety of mature planting enclosed by a combination of walling and timber fencing, wall mounted electric light and water tap
From Tiverton take the B3391 signposted Halberton. As you enter the village turn right signposted Ash Thomas and Brithem Bottom. Continue for a short distance and then turn right onto Crown Hill. The property can be found on your right hand side clearly denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56679902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.