3 bedroom terraced house for saleOckleys Mead, Godstone
- Three bedroom mid terrace family home
- Generous open plan living room
- Refitted modern kitchen
- Cloakroom & utility room
- Stunning rear garden with strorage sheds
- Driveway parking
- Positioned in a popular village location within easy reach of good schools and local amenities
Spread out in this spacious substantial three bedroom mid terrace family home that has plenty of room for the growing family. Enjoy the sunshine all day in the beautiful landscaped rear garden. Driveway parking, utility room, cloakroom and refitted modern kitchen.
Are you are looking for spacious family home with plenty of room for the growing family? A stunningly landscaped large rear garden which will be great for outdoor entertaining in the warmer months and a safe place where the children can play? This fabulous three bedroom mid terrace family home will most definitely tick all the boxes.
A keen cook? The fitted kitchen with ample cupboard space allows plenty of space to really cook up a storm.
There is plenty of living space for everyone, with a lovely lounge area, dining area and an added bonus here of a utility room here too making the layout totally flexible and with all this extra living space, this property can certainly accommodate your needs!
This home has plenty of storage space - Workshop and shed in the rear garden, loft space and lots of cupboard space.
Parking will never be an issue again as there is a driveway, no more fighting for a parking space when the car is full of shopping.
With plenty of scope to enlarge subject to relevant planning permissions and with the option to unleash your creative side to fashion the home of your dreams.
The location is simply superb, positioned in the popular village of Godstone within close proximity of good schools and local amenities.
Open Plan Living Area 15' 10" x 12' 3" Into Recess ( 4.83m x 3.73m Into Recess )
Modern Fitted Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' ( 4.83m x 2.44m )
Bedroom One 16' 9" Max x 11' 1" ( 5.11m Max x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.90m Max )
Bedroom Three 10' 9" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.16m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56680189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED403715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.