1 bedroom flat for saleMorden Hall Road, Morden, SM4
- Stylish ground floor flat with a private entrance
- Bright reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with storage space
- Contemporary bathroom with quality fixtures
- Lovely finish including real wood flooring
- Moments from Morden station (Northern Line)
- Two parking bays with remote controlled access bars
- Access to communal garden (private to residents only)
Offering a stylish interior, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat boasts open-plan living space, plus exclusive off-street parking for two cars and a great location opposite Morden Hall Park.
Located in the heart of Morden within easy reach of Wimbledon town centre, the property is extremely close to Morden Underground Station on the Northern Line and the new 24hr ?night tube? offers easy access to London's vibrant West End at weekends.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1002538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.