3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale86 Saughtonhall Drive, Edinburgh EH12 5TL
Under Offer £375,000
By appointment via Gibson Estate Agents
Offering wonderfully generous living, this stunning 3 bed extended end terraced villa is much loved by the present owners who have fashioned a luxurious and welcoming home.
As you enter the spacious hall the interior feels warm, bright and welcoming, a feeling that continues throughout the house.
Downstairs the accommodation consists of:
● Tranquil lounge to the front with bay window, feature fireplace, deep cornicing, a picture rail and decorated with the most tasteful colour scheme.
● To the rear, a fantastic contemporary fully integrated kitchen fitted in high gloss anthracite and white and finished with coloured glass between units and worktop. Kitchen is open plan with dining room which leads to a fabulous large bright family/sun room (extension) overlooking the beautifully established lush green garden which is accessed by french doors, leading onto the patio. This room is full of sparkling light and links the house and garden brilliantly. White shutters finish the room off perfectly.
Upstairs you will find:-
• Two large double bedrooms, each with a restful colour scheme and feature picture rail, one with built-in storage cupboard.
● Small double bedroom, currently being used as an office.
● A stunning fully tiled family bathroom fitted with a three piece contemporary white suite, integrated mains shower with fully enclosed, curved screen over the jacuzzi bath, and beautifully accessorised with high quality finishings. You will also find ample storage for all your personal bathroom necessities.
● Two built-in storage cupboards on the landing
Internally the flooring is a combination of carpeting and wood throughout and the windows, bespoke Roman and roller blinds. Gas central heating, double glazing and half floored loft.
Externally the property offers Monobloc driveway to the front, with parking for two cars. Fully enclosed rear established garden
Saughtonhall Drive is located in a western residential suburb of Edinburgh, offering plenty of local amenities, and a selection of supermarkets within a short radius, including Sainsburys’ at Murrayfield and Tesco in Corstorphine. The Gyle Centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach, with a range of local shops at Western Corner and at nearby Corstorphine. There is easy commuting into the city or Edinburgh Airport, with the property in a great location for travelling by bus, or by tram. Additionally, the city bypass and major trunk routes are readily accessible. The property is located close to well-regarded local schools and further education establishments. There are several leisure centres and gyms within close proximity, with a number of parks such as Roseburn Park, located beside Murrayfield stadium.
Blinds, fixtures fittings, washer drier, hob, ovens, fridge freezer, wardrobe in main bedroom, carpets and fixed floor coverings.
Contact Gibson Estate Agents on 0131 297 3177
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.