3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangley Drive Boothstown Worsley
Sold STC £170,000
- Attractive Semi Detached With Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Area & Kitchen
- Large Conservatory Adds To The Downstairs Space
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Driveway For Off Road Parking
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Close To The A580 & Boothstown Marina
- Popular Location
Looking For A Three Bed Semi In Boothstown?.....We are excited to offer for sale this superb semi detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Chaddock Lane. Comprising of an entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen, a huge conservatory which really adds to the downstairs space. On the first floor, three bedrooms and a main bathroom. The property benefits from a driveway for off road parking, attractive gardens to the front and rear. Located just off Chaddock Lane, popular for its easy access to the East Lancashire Road (A580), the M60, M62 & M602 motorways. This property is well positioned for all local amenties, Boothstown Methodist Primary School which has a GOOD Ofsted report and sought after because it has some beautiful walks close by including down by the Boothstown Marina on the Bridgewater Canal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56681206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7265351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.