6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Causeway, Arundel, West Sussex
- Entrance Lobby, Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Boot/Shower Room, Separate WC
- 6 Bedrooms, 2 En-suite Shower Rooms
- Bathroom, Separate WC
- Partially walled south west facing rear garden
- Attached Garage and Detached Garage
- Ample off-road parking for several vehicles
An impressive six bedroom Victorian/Edwardian detached property built in the early 1900's and conveniently situated just a short distance from the town centre and mainline station.
The property enjoys many period features including wonderful high ceilings and generous principal rooms. The spacious accommodation comprises Entrance Lobby, Entrance Hall, double aspect Sitting Room with beautiful marble fireplace and log burner, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with built-in appliances and Rayburn gas range cooker, separate Utility Room with large walk-in Pantry, Book/Shower Room and Separate WC.
To the first floor there is a Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Bedroom 2 with En-suite Shower Room, three further Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Separate WC. There is a further Bedroom on the second floor. Most rooms benefit from lovely views either towards the South Downs to the front or across neighbouring farmland to the rear.
Outside the delightful south west facing garden is partially walled with paved terraces, lawn area, flower and shrub borders and a raised vegetable garden. There is a driveway providing ample off-road parking for several vehicles leading to an Attached Garage and a separate Detached Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56683150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.