4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrainton Court, Northshore
- Four Bedroom Home with Generous Accommodation
- Superb South Facing River Views with Balcony
- 17ft Dining Kitchen with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Stylish Symphony Kitchen with Bosch Equipment
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge & Freezer
- Two Impressive En-Suites, Bathroom & Cloaks/WC
- Good Sized Garage & Parking
- Photovoltaic Roof Tiles
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty/2 Years Builder Warranty
- Help to Buy is Available on this Property - Only 5% Deposit is Required with Help to Buy & Only 75% Mortgage
With the Government 'Help To Buy' scheme you could buy with a Mortgage of this level, 5% deposit & 20% government loan.
Price is based on full asking price of £290,000*(subject to conditions)
Directly on the Riverside with Balcony's, these Cutting Edge Homes Are Ultra-Modern and Stylish. Set on a Stunning Riverside Development, Vivo Northshore has been Designed with a Mediterranean Feel, with Exceptional Quality Fittings and Unrivalled Specification. Book Your Viewing Early to Avoid Disappointment. Help to Buy Is Available On This Property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.