3 bedroom house for saleThurlestone Avenue, North Finchley, N12
- Lovely green open spaces of Friary Park are nearby
- Attractive reception room with fireplace and bay window
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer
- Dining room with bay French doors leading into the garden
- Two large double bedrooms, one smaller single
- Stylish bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Loft ideal for conversion, subject to planning permission
- Paved driveway with side access to the garden
New Southgate is the nearest station for National Rail links, and the North Circular can also be easily reached. The Wren Academy and The Compton School are close by, as are a good range of amenities within the Friern Barnet Retail Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.