3 bedroom terraced house for saleExeter Road, Nottingham
Offers Over £85,000
- Guide Price of £90,000-£100,000
- Mid terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- Rear yard
- No upward chain
Offered to the market with no upward chain on the bus route to Nottingham City Centre ideally suits the first time buyer is this three bedroom mid terrace three story property. The property features a rear yard, gas central heating with two reception rooms.
Guide price of £90,000-£100,000. Offered to the market with no upward chain on the bus route to Nottingham City Centre ideally suits the first time buyer is this three bedroom mid terrace three story property. The property features a rear yard, gas central heating with two reception rooms. A viewing is recommended.
Living Room 11' 5" Into recess x 11' 4" Max ( 3.48m Into recess x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with door to front, laminate flooring, radiator, scene lighting, cable TV points and door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Leading into the kitchen, laminate flooring, scene lighting, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to cellar.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with single taps, tile splash backs, plumbing space for a washing machine, gas cooker, scene lighting, double glazed window to the side elevation, door to rear lobby and bathroom.
Door to rear yard, scene lighting, wall mounted combination boiler and door to bathroom.
Featuring a low level w/c, pedestal sink, bath with single taps and power shower over, vinyl flooring, scene lighting, double glazed obscured window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With scene lighting, radiation, doors to bedrooms and stairs to second floor bedroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" Into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.48m Into recess x 3.45m )
Having double glazed window to front elevation, scene lighting and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" Into recess x 9' 4" ( 3.48m Into recess x 2.84m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, scene lighting and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" Plus window recess x 8' 7" Plus recess ( 3.76m Plus window recess x 2.62m Plus recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, scene lighting and wall mounted lighting.
To the rear is an enclosed rear yard with fencing and brick walls to borders and gives access to shared alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56685398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.