2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePriors Court, Ash, ALDERSHOT, Hampshire
- PRIVATE GOOD SIZED SOUTH FACING GARDEN 84FT (25m) X 70FT (21m)
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LIVING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY, HOT/COLD TAP AND LIGHTING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS
- DOUBLE GATES LEADING THROUGH TO AREA FOR MORE POTENTIAL OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH LIGHTING AND ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Located in a corner plot of a pleasant cul de sac on the fringes of Ash is this rarely available two bedroom semi detached bungalow. In a convenient location with great access to the A331 leading to the A3/M3. Completely updated with a contemporary kitchen and modern four piece bathroom, this property also benefits from a low maintenance, south facing beautiful garden and driveway for several vehicles as well as a detached garage.
Property ref: 121_137_4271958
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56685607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4271958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles, Aldershot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.