2 bedroom duplex for saleTate House Apartment 66, 5-7 New York Road, Leeds, LS2 7QW
- Help to Buy Available
- Allocated Basement Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Checkmate 10 year Guarantee
- LS2 Postcode
Tate house is on the doorstep of what Leeds has to offer which is the hustle and bustle of 24 hour living and boasts some of the best shopping, nightlife and culture in the North of England. Just a five minute walk and you will be at the new Victoria Gate shopping centre boasting John Lewis and the new super casino.Not only shopping paradise but the wonderful bars including Sandanista, Belgravia hall, Mojo the list is endless.The apartment is on the fifth and sixth floor and has an entrance hall, two double bedrooms one with en suite, bathroom, spacious open plan lounge kitchen, terrace and allocated secure basement parking.
* PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS AND IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY*
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shaun Mellor Property, Morley, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.