3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMOUNT PLEASANT, LOUTH
- Large detached bungalow for sale with vast front and rear garden space
- Off road parking plus a garage
- Three double bedrooms - Master with ensuite
- Nice sized family bathroom
- Two reception rooms plus a kitchen diner
- Set on a large plot down a quiet close
- Available to view immediately
- Energy performance rating TBC & Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this large detached three bedroom bungalow which offers fantastic room space throughout. As you enter the plot, the drive way and front garden is a great size and leads down to the garage space. The property itself comprises of three double bedrooms, the master with ensuite, family bathroom, two very good sized reception rooms, rear outhouse/garden room and finally a large kitchen overlooking the rear garden. This property is available to view immediately so contact our Louth office to arrange today.
19' 6'' x 12' 1'' (5.94m x 3.68m)
The living room is located at the front of the bungalow and has a large curved bay window which lets a good level of light into the room. A very good room size and another fantastic space in this property.
8' 3'' x 8' 4'' (2.51m x 2.54m)
The family bathroom is located off the main hallway and has a good sized corner bath unit along with sink and toilet.
Bedroom 1 & Ensuite
12' 0'' x 12' 7'' (3.66m x 3.84m)
The main bedroom is located in the far right area of the property. There are mirrored built in wardrobes plus an ensuite which is a walk in wet room with toilet and sink.
10' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.3m x 3.63m)
The second of the bedrooms overlooks the front garden and has a uPVC window to the front of the property. A good double in size and overall another benefit to this property.
10' 8'' x 8' 10'' (3.25m x 2.7m)
The third of the bedrooms is another double in size and has a uPVC front window and gas central heated radiator.
The rear garden is a very large size and is split into two sections. One section is a large patio area and the other is a vast lawned area of the garden.
20' 4'' x 124' 8'' (6.21m x 38m)
The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and offers great space throughout including a good amount of worktop space and unit storage.
15' 5'' x 11' 3'' (4.7m x 3.44m)
The first of the reception rooms is a fantastic size and leads through into the living room. There are double doors leading into the hallway and overall this room is a great size and has a good amount of light entering the room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56685967.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7267989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.