5 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge Road, Abington, Cambridgeshire
- Gross internal floor area 2,939 sq. ft (273 sq.m).
- Ground Floor: Entrance hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Garden Room, Dining Room, Games Room/Playroom, Study, Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room, Utility Room.
- First Floor: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite), Balcony.
- Outside: In and Out Driveway, Double Garage, Wonderful South Facing Garden, Heated Swimming Pool.
- In all the property comprises 0.54 acres (0.219 hectares).
A skilfully altered and extended 1920s detached house with excellent family accommodation and a wonderful established south facing garden of about half an acre.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 3.5 miles, Royston Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 37 minutes) 14 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Abington encompasses the villages of Little and Great Abington, which offer an excellent combined range of facilities including a post office/general store, primary school, recreation ground, cricket ground, hairdressers, 2 churches, public house and a thriving village institute with films, events and lunches for the community. Further facilities are available in nearby Linton (about 2.5 miles) including a library, health centre, sports centre and village college, which is now an Academy School.
The picturesque market town of Saffron Walden, lies about 7 miles to the south and the University city of Cambridge 8 miles to the north. Abington is also extremely well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, the Babraham Institute and Granta Park. There is excellent access to Stansted Airport and London, via the M11 (junction 10) and Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour), both within 4 miles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.