1 bedroom flat for saleCulver Road, Saltash
- Historic Listed building
- Very close to town centre level walking distance
- Currently under conversion
- Range of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Developed to a very high standard
- All with balconies or garden access
- Reserved parking close by for Early reservations
- Gas central heating Carpets & Floor coverings
- Communal walled gardens with cycle storage & drying areas
- Fitted kitchens with integrated applicances
*****NOW OPEN A SELECTION OF LUXURY APARTMENTS TO VIEW - PRICES STARTING FROM £110,000. Ideal for buyers wishing to be near to amenities, facilities and main routes. River and Countryside Views from a number of apartments can be enjoyed. There are a selection of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments. Currently being converted to a very high standard this is the opportunity to purchase a new home in a superb location. Apartment 4 is a one bedroom first floor that will have direct access to a private balcony. There is also communal gardens that will have drying areas and cycle storage. All have gas central heating, fitted kitchens with appliances, lovely bathrooms and floor coverings.Completion scheduled for approximately March 2017. £500 reservation fee is required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7230638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hennings Moir, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.