3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorland Place, SHEFFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000***
- !!!***OPEN HOUSE EVENT*** SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER AT 2PM-4PM!!!!!
- Modern Throughout
- Well presented Rear Garden
- Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
Offered with modern fixtures and fittings throughout this property is perfect for a first time buyer or family home.
***GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£105,000***William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented three bedroom terrace property ideally located to local amenities and transport network links. Offered with modern fixtures and fittings throughout this property is perfect for a first time buyer or family home. Viewing's essential to appreciate the accommodation!
Dining Kitchen 9' 9" Max x 16' 2" To Storage Cupboard ( 2.97m Max x 4.93m To Storage Cupboard )
Stunning modern kitchen with a range of gloss effect wall and base units having complementary worktops and tiling to splashback. Integral appliances including washing machine, dishwasher fridge freezer and microwave. Having storage cupboard housing the gas boiler. Front upvc double glazed entrance door and rear upvc double glazed window and door giving access to rear garden. Finished with tiling to flooring and downlights to ceiling.
Lounge 11' 10" x 13' 9" Max ( 3.61m x 4.19m Max )
Rear facing upvc double glazed window, carpet to flooring. Having feature wall mounted electric fire and central heating radiator. Door giving access too....
Having front facing double glazed window, carpet to flooring and stairs giving access to upper level.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 41' 7" Into Recess ( 2.67m x 12.67m Into Recess )
Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 7' 8" Not including doorway ( 2.03m x 2.34m Not including doorway )
Rear facing bedroom with carpet to flooring, double glazed upvc window and central heating radiator. Loft access via loft ladders, being boarded with power and lighting.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 2.54m Max x 3.45m Max )
Rear facing bedroom with laminate to flooring and central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window.
Modern fitted bathroom briefly consist: bath with shower over connected via mains, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Fully tiled to walls and floor. Front facing upvc window and central heating radiator.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a shared public pathway. Gate giving access to front and pebbled area. Enclosed via fencing and bricked wall. To the rear is a good size well maintained garden with shed area, decked and patio area for garden furniture and laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.