3 bedroom link detached house for saleHamilton Close, SWAFFHAM
Sold STC £200,000
- Link Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A well presented three bedroom family home offered to the market in fantastic condition with a spacious and versatile layout. Available to purchase with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Located within the popular Heathlands development we are proud to offer to the market a three bedroom link detached family home with a versatile and spacious layout throughout.
Situated just on the edge of the thriving market town of Swaffham and the amenities it has to offer. Carefully looked after by the current vendors the property needs very little work if any and would suit a variety of potential purchasers. The accommodation on offers comprises of an entrance hallway, fitted cloakroom, spacious living room opening onto dining room, fitted kitchen, third reception room and conservatory. Moving upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking available for two cars and a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Early viewing is urged to avoid missing out.
UPVC double glazed entrance door leads into;
Radiator, stairs to first floor door to living room and door to;
Fitted suite with low level WC, hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Living Room 12' 3" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.73m max x 3.73m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television, sky point & telephone point, door leading into hallway and glazed wooden double doors Lead into;
Dining Room 9' 4" max x 11' 1" max ( 2.84m max x 3.38m max )
Open plan dining space off of the kitchen, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading into;
Conservatory 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed with poly carbonate roof, radiator, power and lighting, opening onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 5' 6" x 11' 1" ( 1.68m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splash back, integral electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, gas central heating boiler and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Third Reception Room 7' 8" x 12' 9" ( 2.34m x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, door to storage area with loft access and UPVC door leading out to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, airing cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 8' 9" x 10' 1" max ( 2.67m x 3.07m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, telephone, sky point and television point.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 3" x 8' ( 1.91m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted three piece suite with shower over the bath, partly tiled, extractor fan, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property benefits from a small front garden with planting and decorative stones and a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with timber shed and gated side access backing onto the Swaffham Rugby Club.
Please note the appliances within the property can remain as part of the purchase.
From Swaffham market place proceed out of the town via London Street and take a left hand turning signposted for Watton Road, follow the road proceeding past the housing developments on the left hand side until you reach the Heathlands take the left hand turning into the popular estate and follow the road all the way to the bottom of the estate and turn immediately left into Hamilton close where the property can be found directly in front of you on the corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.