3 bedroom terraced house for saleBoothmead, CHIPPENHAM
Sold STC £219,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
A well presented three bedroom family home situated on the popular West side of the town, an internal viewing is a must to appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation on offer!
A well presented home situated within a cul-de-sac on the Western side of Chippenham facilitating excellent links to the A4 and M4 commuter routes. The property has been greatly improved by the current owners and offers an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. The property also benefits from a garage, enclosed and rear private garden.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Door to front, window to side.
Door to front, stairs to first floor.
Lounge/diner 21' x 11' ( 6.40m x 3.35m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, telephone point, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, television point, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in halogen hob, slimline dishwasher, door to rear, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard, tiled splashbacks, door to garage, window to rear.
Conservatory 22' x 8' ( 6.71m x 2.44m )
French doors to rear.
Window to rear, loft access, electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Window to front, built-in wardrobes, electric heater, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' x 12' ( 2.74m x 3.66m )
Window to front, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' max ( 3.05m x 2.44m max )
Window to rear, built-in wardrobe.
Wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, window to rear, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, low level WC.
Enclosed garden laid to stone shingle, there is a path leading to the end of the garden, tall mature hedging, outside tap, rear access.
To the front of the property is an area of garden laid mainly to lawn with driveway providing off road parking and access to the single garage.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.