2 bedroom terraced house for saleGertrude Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Over the Passage Mid Terraced House
- Period Features
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Must Be Viewed
**THIS TWO BEDROOM OVER THE PASSAGE MID TERRACED HOUSE** would make an ideal FIRST TIME BUY! The property has an enclosed rear garden and is in good order throughout. Early viewing is essential!
This two bedroom mid terraced house goes over the passage and benefits from larger than average bedrooms. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating and is in good order throughout. The well presented accommodation comprises, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor lobby landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and early viewing is essential.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, floorboards, picture rail, cornice, feature fireplace.
Staircase to first floor.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, floorboards, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and door to the garden.
First Floor Lobby Landing
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, built in wardrobe, cast iron fireplace, picture rail.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, cast iron fireplace, access to loft space, door to:
Bathroom 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, floorboards, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area with steps to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road, then turn right onto Gertrude Road, where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 1757.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.