4 bedroom detached house for saleQuarryfield Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £165,000
- ** All Serious Offers Considered **
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms and One Single
- Off Street Parking & Garage & Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
** All Serious Offers Considered ** Offered for sale with no upward chain is this four bedroom detached house located in a cul-de-sac location with open plan living space, kitchen & utility, four bedrooms, family bathroom and additional Jack and Jill bathroom with downstairs w.c. View Now!!!
Accessed through a uPVC door and giving access to the lounge with stairs leading to first floor landing. A wall mounted central heating radiator and door leading into the integral garage.
Lounge 14' 3" Plus Bay Window x 12' 5" ( 4.34m Plus Bay Window x 3.78m )
A spacious lounge fitted with a gas fire with wood surround and marble hearth, a front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator. Double doors opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
With open archway to kitchen and uPVC double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktop and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with overhead extractor and integral fridge and freezer. Splashback tiling to the walls and a vinyl cushion floor covering. A double glazed rear facing window and internal door leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 4' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.47m )
Fitted with base units and contrasting worktop, inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing and space for washing machine with a rear facing door giving access to the garden.
Comprising a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and half tiled walls. A wall mounted central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 16' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.79m )
A well sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window with and internal door giving access to the Jack & Jill Bathroom.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Accessed from the landing and master bedroom comprising shower enclosure with mains shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Central heating radiator, tiling to the walls and a vinyl floor covering with a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 2" Max ( 4.19m x 2.79m Max )
A front facing double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, TV point, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' 2" Max ( 3.40m x 2.79m Max )
A front facing double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 6' 5" Max ( 2.97m x 1.96m Max )
A single bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A spacious family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a panelled bath. Tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Garage 17' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.38m x 2.72m )
An integral garage with up and over door, power points and lighting and access door to hallway.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn garden with shrub and plant borders with a paved driveway offering off street parking. A side access gate leads to the rear garden which has a laid to lawn garden with shrub and plant borders and mature trees. A block paved area ideal for outside seating with greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.