3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCamp Road, ST. ALBANS
- Modern throughout
- Maintainable rear garden
- Detached garage to rear
- Ideally located
- Potential to extend in to loft (STPP)
- Three bedrooms
- Semi-detached property
- Off street parking
A beautifully extended and highly modern three bedroom semi-detached family home in very close proximity to St Albans mainline train links and city centre.
An attractive three bedroom semi-detached extended family home situated on the desirable Camp Road. The property is arranged over two levels including a large double storey extension to the side. Internally the ground floor offers large double aspect living space, a versatile dining area, downstairs shower room with WC and a fully fitted kitchen. Upstairs you will find three good size double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a large private driveway with side access to the well maintained laid to lawn rear garden with patio area. In addition, to the rear of the property accessed via the neighbouring street there is a garage with additional driveway facilities for one car. Being in close proximity to local amenities, London transport links, reputable schools and St. Albans city centre early viewings of this fantastic property are highly advised.
Glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
Single glazed door to front & door to rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor.
Lounge: 19' 3" x 10' 3" ( 5.87m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, patio doors to rear aspect, carpet, radiator.
Dining Room: 15' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, glazed door to rear aspect, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen: 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Fitted wall and base units with work surface over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, gas hob, double electric oven, plumbing and space for washing machine, plumbing and space for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, radiator, vinyl floor.
Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, loft access, carpet.
Bedroom One: 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front, two built in cupboards, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two: 15' x 10' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front & rear aspect, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Three: 12' 1" max x 8' 6" ( 3.68m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, radiator, carpet.
Three Piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, extractor fan, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Brick paved driveway with parking facilities for two cars.
Patio with laid to lawn, fence and hedge boarders leading to rear access & garage, side access to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.