2 bedroom maisonette for saleBickley Street, London
- Ground floor Edwardian maisonette.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Unrivalled location!
- Period features throughout.
- Modern fitted eat in kitchen.
- Luxury bathroom.
- Private garden.
If an enviable location and period features are high on your priority list, look no further than this beautiful two bedroom garden maisonette on ever desirable Bickley Street.
If an enviable location and period features are high on your priority list, look no further than this beautiful two bedroom garden maisonette on ever desirable Bickley Street. This ground floor period maisonette gives a warm and inviting impression with a practical layout and an effortless combination of modern fittings and original character. All of the rooms are accessed from the lengthy entrance hallway, beginning with the charming bay fronted sitting room. High ceilings, wood floors, ornate cornicing and an open fireplace are all prevalent within this bright and welcoming area. Both bedrooms are sizeable and able to accommodate double beds, whilst the kitchen and bathrooms have been designed and fitted in a contemporary style. Finally, the mature rear garden can be found at the very rear of the maisonette, providing yet another quiet and pleasant entertaining space which is easy to uphold. All in all, this, in our opinion, is an outstanding example of a maisonette, complete with good room proportions, lots of character and positioned within striking distance of the tube at Tooting Broadway and all local amenities.
Reception Room 14' 3" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.34m max x 3.38m max )
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 7" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.14m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 11' 10" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.61m max x 3.38m max )
Bedroom 10' max x 8' 3" max ( 3.05m max x 2.51m max )
- Walk north-east on Tooting High Street/A24 towards Garratt Lane/A217
- Turn right on to Mitcham Road/A217
- Turn right on to Bickley Street
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56687320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.