2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolts Terrace, Halifax
Sold STC £70,000
- Charming Semi-Detached Property
- One/Two Bedroom
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Popular Residential Location
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to offer to the market this charming semi-detached house in the popular residential location of Siddal. The property benefits from being within short proximity to Halifax Town Centre and local schooling,
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to offer to the market this charming semi-detached house in the popular residential location of Siddal. The property benefits from being within short proximity to Halifax Town Centre and local schooling, Situated in a quiet off road position this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the charm and character it offers. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; an open plan lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and four piece bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property benefits from a private off road location and to the front there is a small patio seating area.
Open Plan Living Area 17' 7" max x 17' 10" max ( 5.36m max x 5.44m max )
Having a fitted kitchen with beech wood effect base and wall units with complementary work surfaces and splash back tiling. Sink unit with drainer, four ring gas hob and integrated cooker. Additionally there is plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for fridge. Stone tiled floor and central heating radiator.
The lounge area features a gas fire, coved ceiling and newly fitted carpets. Double glazed window to the front elevation and an open staircase leading to the first floor.
Cupboard housing Worcester boiler. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 2" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.10m max x 3.40m max )
Master bedroom with newly fitted carpets, double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Study 8' 5" max x 6' 6" ( 2.57m max x 1.98m )
Room includes newly fitted carpets and central heating radiator.
Four piece white bathroom suite including; panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle. The room is part tiled with a complementing colour scheme to the remaining walls. New wood effect flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a private enclosed patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56688697.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.