2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRodney Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £285,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LANGNEY POINT LOCATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- LARGE SUN ROOM TO THE REAR
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point area in Eastbourne. Boasting a LARGE SUN ROOM to the rear, OFF ROAD PARKING and a GARAGE. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN, an early inspection comes highly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point location in Eastbourne. Boasting Two DOUBLE Bedrooms, LARGE SUN ROOM to the rear, OFF ROAD PARKING for several cars and a Detached GARAGE. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN, an early inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator and an airing cupboard.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.54m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, radiator, ample space for a dining room table if necessary.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, space for oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 23' 3" x 5' 10" ( 7.09m x 1.78m )
A large conservatory with windows to the rear and side aspect, doors leading into the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 9" MAX x 11' 11" ( 4.19m MAX x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and door through to the conservatory.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area, various shrub borders, timber double gated providing access to the garage.
Having an up and over door and window to the side aspect.
Having a block paved driveway with off road parking for several cars, hardstanding area with double gates leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56688703.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.