2 bedroom apartment for saleEleanor Walk, Woburn, Milton Keynes
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- For purchasers of 55 years and over
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room with balcony
- We are advised that the length of lease is 125 years from 7.9.1989 and that monthly charges are £175.44 (prices correct until March 2018)
- Within walking distance of Woburn amenities
An opportunity to purchase a two-bedroom first floor apartment for over 55's in the ever popular Eleanor Walk development. Within walking distance to Woburn amenities including post office/convenience store and cafes.
An opportunity to purchase a two-bedroom first floor apartment for over 55's in the ever popular Eleanor Walk development. Within walking distance to Woburn amenities including post office/convenience store and cafes.The property comprises: entrance hall, sitting room with balcony, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Door to front leading to:-
Storage and airing cupboards.
Sitting Room 12' 8" plus door recess x 10' 1" ( 3.86m plus door recess x 3.07m )
Patio doors leading onto balcony area overlooking rear, electric heater, electric fireplace with wooden mantle , archway leading to:-
Dining Room 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Electric heater, sliding door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of units at base and eye level, work surfaces over, sink with drainer, windows to two aspects, eye level oven and electric hob , wall mounted dimplex heater, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
Master Bedroom 11' x 9' 9" plus bay ( 3.35m x 2.97m plus bay )
Double glazed boxed bay window to front, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, electric heater.
Window/side light providing light via master bedroom, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, bath with wall mounted shower over, part tiled.
The Estate Manager is on site Mon - Fri 9am to 3:30pm
Monthly charge is £175.44 including buildings insurance (correct until March 2018)
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56688718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS101510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.