3 bedroom flat for sale1F1, 33 Montpelier Park, Bruntsfield, Edinburgh, EH10 4LX
Sold STC £365,000
- Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, first-floor flat, set within a traditional Victorian tenement located in highly-desirable Bruntsfield, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include; HMO licence for four people, generous room sizes, period cornicework, gas central heating, sash and casement windows, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, and to the front, there is on street permit parking in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Thursday between 6-8pm & Sunday between 2-4pm.
Bright and well-presented, three-bedroom, first-floor flat, set within a traditional Victorian tenement located in highly-desirable Bruntsfield, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include generous room sizes with high ceilings, period cornicework, panelled doors, sanded and varnished floorboards, gas central heating, sash and casement windows, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system. In addition the property benefits from having a HMO licence for four people. Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, and to the front, there is on street permit parking in the surrounding area. The welcoming entrance hall serves each room in the flat, is carpeted and has the secure entry phone. The bright and spacious living room features ornate plasterwork, a decorative fireplace, press storage and a generous bay window allowing ample natural light into the room. The kitchen is to the rear, and is fitted with a tiled floor, storage cupboard, wood-effect units with a laminate worktop, integrated gas hob, electric oven, freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is to the front, with sanded and varnished floorboards, decorative cornice and recessed window. Bedroom two is similarly finished, to the rear, and with a press, whilst bedroom three offers carpeted flooring, and a recessed window. The bathroom features a tiled floor and walls, and a modern, white suite with mixer shower. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambiance. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast, open parklands, whilst there is walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex also has multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore Place.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7260441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.