2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJeckyll Road, Wymondham
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 50% Shared Ownership
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Popular Location
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Built in 2014
Don't miss out on the wonderful opportunity to purchase this generously sized two bedroom semi-detached house on a 50% shared ownership basis.
Just two years old, this two bedroom home has been lovingly cared for by the existing owners and is immaculately presented.
The property consists of an entrance hall, with ground floor cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. Off of the hall way is a modern fitted dual aspect kitchen and to the rear of the property is a living room with French doors opening into the rear garden. On the first floor are two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces and a low maintenance courtyard style garden to the rear of the property.
External entrance door to the front aspect, radiator, under stair storage cupboard.
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.70m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point and double glazed French door opening into rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.61m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of base and wall mounted units with work sufraces over, sink/drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator. Double glazed windows to front and side.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall. Loft access, airing cupboard. Doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe over stairs, radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, bath with mixer taps and shower over, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Externally to the front of the property is a small area laid to lawn with a patio path way leading to the front door. A side access gate provides access to the rear garden, which is a low maintenance, court yard style garden laid to both patio and shingle and benefits from a shed.
The property also benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56690428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.