5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitegate, Ogden, Halifax
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£270,000***
- Attractive Character Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Original Features
***GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£275,000*** Magnificent period property. Set in a semi-rural location with far reaching views overlooking a corridor of natural beauty. This home boasts many original features, with a sweeping long drive and a lawned garden to the front the property. Viewing essential.
A rare oppourtunity to acquire this magnificent well presented period property set in a semi-rural location with far reaching views overlooking a corridor of natural beauty. With a sweeping long drive and a lawned garden to the front the property this provides ample parking and is on a private plot with only one other property. Internally the property has many original features and briefly comprises; Ground floor - Lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, shower room and two bedrooms. First floor - Master bedroom with balcony, two more bedrooms, a bathroom and further shower room. Viewings essential to appreciate what this character property has to offer.
Kitchen/diner 18' 2" x 14' 8" ( 5.54m x 4.47m )
This room comprises of; fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating complementary work surfaces with circular single sink bowl and mixer tap inset and a four ring gas hob. Built in double electric oven and grill, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. The room has double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation which offer a stunning outlook to far reaching views. This kitchen has a beamed ceiling and features open brick work in keeping with the property's character.
This room has plumbing for an automatic washing machine and houses the boiler. External entrance door leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 17' 4" x 15' 3" ( 5.28m x 4.65m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, exposed stone feature wall, open staircase leading to the first floor. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 4" x 14' 7" ( 6.50m x 4.45m )
This spacious lounge includes double glazed patio doors onto the front garden. The room also features a stone fireplace with electric fire on a stone hearth, a beamed ceiling and wood panelling. A double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
With white three piece suite including a shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and WC. The shower room is mainly tiled with a double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, inset spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 17' 7" x 7' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.34m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations. Inset spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 15' 2" ( 5.51m x 4.62m )
This characterfull Master Bedroom includes French doors leading onto a balcony benefitting from stunning panoramic views. The room features a decorative chimney breast with a wooden mantle and exposed beams from the ceiling. Central heating radiator. Two double glazed windows to the front and one to rear elevation offers a great deal of light and add to this rooms spacious feel.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 16' 1" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.90m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted cupboards and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator. This room offers access to the loft space.
Four piece suite includes; Wood effect panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and WC. The room is fully tiled with built in cupboards, double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator.
Three piece suite includes a shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin and WC. Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and original hardwood flooring.
To the front aspect of the property is a lawned garden area with paved terrace. There is a sweeping drive providing ample off road parking. To the rear there is an angular enclosed lawned garden, with a stone flagged patio area which overlooks the picturesque views surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.