2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRedland Way, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £120,000- £125,000 **
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Spacious living accommodation
- Detached Garage and Private Gardens
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** Guide Price £120,000- £125,000 **. Offered for sale with no upward chain is this two bedroom detached bungalow with spacious living accommodation and detached garage. Located on a cul-de-sac location and within easy access to Maltby's amenities, Viewing's are highly advised.
Kitchen 12' Max Measurements x 8' 4" Max Measurements ( 3.66m Max Measurements x 2.54m Max Measurements )
With a front facing uPVC double glazed entrance door, this kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktop and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and hob with concealed overhead extractor fan. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer. A serving hatch opens to the lounge, while there is splash back tiling to the walls, front and side facing uPVC double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 9' 10" Into recess ( 4.83m x 3.00m Into recess )
Accessed from the kitchen is front facing lounge fitted with a uPVC double glazed bay window and electric fire with marble effect back, surround and hearth, TV and telephone point , two central heating radiators. While a door opens to the inner hallway.
Giving access to both bedrooms and bathroom and having a built in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 4" To Front Of Wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.15m To Front Of Wardrobes x 3.00m )
A rear facing bedroom with built in cupboards, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" To Front Of Wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 2.59m To Front Of Wardrobes x 2.54m )
A double bedroom with uPVC double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden, while there are built in wardrobes to one wall and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, hand wash basin set within a vanity unit and shower cubicle with electric shower, while there is a side facing uPVC double glazed obscure window and central heating radiator.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a pleasant laid to lawn area with shrub and plant borders, while a driveway offers off street parking for multiple vehicles and gives access to the detached garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed laid to lawn garden with planted borders and a paved patio area ideal for outside seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.