2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Road, Hastings
Sold STC £179,950
- Mid-Terraced House
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this mid-terraced house situated in the popular and connvenient Hastings location with good local schooling and local amenities near by. Accomodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this mid-terraced house situated in the popular and connvenient Hastings location with good local schooling and local amenities near by. Accomodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Internal viewing is highly reccommended.
Private front door into
With cupboard housing meters, stairs to upper floor accommodation, storage space under and door into
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
With wooden flooring, open fireplace, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point and a double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect. Opens on to
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
With solid wood flooring, wall mounted radiator and double glazed patio doors affording access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, fitted range oven with six ring gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, door to rear garden and a double glazed window to the side aspect. Further door into
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.08m x 1.55m )
Plumbing and space for washing machine, work surfaces over an door into
Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space and door into
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 5" ( 4.60m x 4.09m )
With telephone point, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
With feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted and comprising a matching suite with panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, laminate flooring, WC, wash hand basin, recess spotlights, partly tiled walls, skylight to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden is laid to lawn, being fully enclosed with a side courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.