2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeckhampton
- Commercial/residential mix
- Currently two bedrooms
- Former accountants
- Close to The Suffolks, Montpellier and Bath Road.
- Rear courtyard
- No onward chain
- Two potential access points
- Two/four office rooms
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Potential for conversion subject to any necessary consents
This property offers the rare opportunity of both a commercial and residential mix in a prime location close to The Suffolks, Montpellier and The Bath Road.
The property was formerly occupied by an accountancy firm but could easily be used for a variety of businesses and offers the potential for conversion into a residential town house or maybe two apartment's subject of course to the necessary consents.
The current accommodation comprises a shop front with two potential access points, there are two offices on the ground floor, a kitchen and useful store room with access into the courtyard. The first floor provides two further offices or double bedrooms and a cloakroom (former bathroom) also provides useful storage.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing and there is no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300013104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.