3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIlsham Road, Torquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Reception Hallway
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom/wc
- Mainly uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Small Courtyard, Front Garden
- Sought After Residential Position
- EPC Rating - TBC
The accommodation briefly comprises 2 reception rooms on the ground floor and a modern style fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a contemporary styled bathroom/wc. On the second floor there is the 3rd bedroom which is divided and suitable for a double bed and some twin beds. Outside there is small front garden, ideal for pots and small courtyard which is accessed from the kitchen. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the size and position the accommodation boasts.This well presented and spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached character cottage is believed to be dated back to around 1870 and offers a wealth of charm with the benefit of being located in the much sought after bustling village of Wellswood with its local array of shops, facilities and school and approximately half a mile from Ilsham Valley and Meadfoot Beach. Torquay town centre is approximately one and a half miles distance with its further array of shops, facilities and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7257533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.