This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

Tamer Road, Sleaford

Sold STC £31,000

Property Description

Key features

  • EPC Rating = C
  • Shared Ownership
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Kitchen/Diner
  • Downstairs WC
  • Allocated Parking

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

***SHARED OWNERSHIP*** ***Own 25% and rent the remaining 75%*** Three bedroom End Terraced House close to the town centre of Sleaford. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from an enclosed rear garden with timber shed and two allocated parking spaces. The property is UPVC double glazed and radiators to rooms. Council Tax Band = B Mains Air source Heat pump, electric, water (metered) and sewerage are all connected to the property. Service Charge of £14.97 per month. Rent £196.79 per month.

The property is entered through a half glazed timber entrance door leading into the Entrance Hallway.

Entrance Hallway
Stairs off to the first floor landing, smoke alarm, thermostat heating control, coat hooks and fuse box.

Lounge 4.47m (14' 8") x 3.80m (12' 6")
(measured to the maximum dimensions) TV and telephone points.

Kitchen/Diner 4.17m (13' 8") x 3.17m (10' 5")
Range of wall and base units with rolled edge worksurface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in electric cooker with electric hob and extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, central heating timer clock, large storage cupboard and extra cupboard housing the hot water tank.

Rear Lobby 1.68m (5' 6") x 1.53m (5' 0")
Part glazed door leading to the rear garden.

Downstairs WC
Wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.

First Floor Landing
Access to the roof space and airing cupboard with shelving.

Bedroom One 4.63m (15' 2") x 2.43m (8' 0")
(measured to maximum). Telephone point.

Bedroom Two 4.00m (13' 1") x 2.58m (8' 6")
Bedroom Three 2.99m (9' 10") x 2.24m (7' 4")
Family Bathroom 2.06m (6' 9") x 1.92m (6' 4")
Close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower above and splash screen, extractor fan, tiled splash back, partially tiled walls, and vinyl flooring.

Outside Front
To the front of the property there is a paved pathway leading to the front door with gravelled areas and a covered outside canopy and outside light.

Rear Garden
Fully enclosed with low maintenance in mind the garden has a combination of slabs and gravel areas accessed via a side gate.

The market town of Sleaford is located with good road and rail connections to Lincoln Grantham and Peterborough. Local amenities include medical centres, schools, indoor swimming pool, railway station and comprehensive retail outlets. It is convenient for the local RAF bases of Cranwell, Waddington, Digby and Coningsby.

Who Qualifies
Prospective applicants are likely to be first-time buyers and may be registered on Local Authority or Housing Association waiting lists, or be existing Local Authority or Housing Association tenants. You must have a housing need, and when assessing need, consideration will be given to the following: *Your current accommodation and its suitability *Your ability to meet your housing need through other housing options *Your ability to meet the costs of home ownership without hardship. Priority will be given to applicants with a local connection. Properties are not available to anyone already with a mortgage or for investment purposes.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
26 October 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference WSM1202816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wisemove, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.