2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroad Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2AG
- 2 Bedroom Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- Viewing highly recommended
An excellent 2 bedroom terraced house on the popular Broad Street. Ideally located close to the city centre and University of Cumbria. The property benefits from gas central heating and garage to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hallway, Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room with fireplace, Kitchen. Stairs to Landing, 2 Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Externally there is a brick outhouse and detached Garage accessed via rear lane from Hart Street and Fusehill Street. Would suit first time buyer or investor. Viewing highly recommended.
* 2 Bedroom Terraced House
* Gas Central Heating
* Viewing highly recommended
* Living Room: 3.81m x 3.51m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
* Sitting Room: 3.66m x 4.65m (12' x 15' 3")
* Kitchen: 2.45m x 3.01m (8' x 9' 10")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bathroom: 2.48m x 3.03m (8' 2" x 9' 11")
* Bedroom 1: 3.83m x 4.71m (12' 7" x 15' 5")
* Bedroom 2: 2.79m x 4.67m (9' 2" x 15' 4")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.