3 bedroom detached house for saleEdward Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS (WALK IN SHOWER ROOM)
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SPACE FOR TABLE & CHAIRS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- SECLUDED SOUTH WESTERLY FACING GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS & STORAGE SHED
- *COURTHILL & BADEN POWELL SCHOOL CATCHMENTS*
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ASHLEY ROAD WITH ITS WIDE RANGE OF AMENITIES & TRAVEL LINKS
A Charming Edwardian three bedroom detached family home retaining many original features throughout. The accommodation comprises, large lounge with bay window and open fireplace, family room / second reception room with stairs to first floor, country style kitchen/breakfast room with door leading to garden, three good sized double bedrooms, family bathroom and additional shower room, south westerly facing secluded rear garden with lawn area, space for wooden shed and paved area leading to side gate and off road parking for two vehicles. Courthill and Baden Powell school catchment.
The Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Ashley Road is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56693887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.