2 bedroom penthouse for saleMorris Road, Poplar, London, E14 6NJ
- Penthouse apartment
- Large open plan living/kitchen/diner
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Conservatory and private roof terrace
- Allocated underground parking space
- Long lease with no onward chain
A large penthouse apartment situated on the fourth floor (elevator access) of this impressive warehouse conversion in the sought after Limehouse Cut gated development. The property offers a spacious living room/diner with wooden floors and open plan fully fitted modern kitchen, utility area, two double bedrooms, contemporary four-piece bathroom with separate rain forest shower cubicle, conservatory, private roof terrace with fabulous views across London, excellent storage and secure underground allocated parking space. Long lease and no onward chain.
Foundry House is situated close to an array of local amenities and close proximity of Langdon Park DLR station for transport links to both Canary Wharf and central London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 365881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tennison Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.