3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaddon Road, BIRKENHEAD
Sold STC £92,500
- Semi Detached House
- Lounge and Sitting Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
This extremely well presented semi-detached house which offers spacious accommodation with two reception rooms, excellent size kitchen/diner, three bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom, enclosed yard to the rear.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi-detached house which offers period features including beautiful cornices and dado rails throughout. This spacious accommodation with two reception rooms, excellent size kitchen/diner, three bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom, enclosed yard to the rear. This property is an 8 minute walk from Rock Ferry train station, ideal for First Time Buyers and all Buy To Let Investors. No onward chain.
With meter cupboard and part glazed door to from aspect, with radiator, double glazed window.
Lounge 19' 5" into bay x 12' into recess ( 5.92m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
Feature fireplace with picture rail, radiator, television point and bay with double glazed window to front elevation.
Dining Room 10' 9" into recess x 18' 7" into recess ( 3.28m into recess x 5.66m into recess )
With radiator, picture rail and double glazed patio doors leading to yard
Kitchen 8' 3" into recess x 11' 10" max ( 2.51m into recess x 3.61m max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards and drawers having rolled edge worksurfaces, one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integral cooker, four ring electric hob with convector hood over, tiled to splashback, glass fronted display unit, space for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, space for dishwasher, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.84m x 3.78m into recess )
With picture rail, radiator and two double glazed windows to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into recess x 16' 6" from front of fitted wardrobes ( 3.40m into recess x 5.03m from front of fitted wardrobes )
With radiator and two double glazed windows to rear elevation with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.88m )
With radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash handbasin, bath with shower over, part tiled walls, radiators, double glazed window with opaque glass to rear elevation
rear is an enclosed garden with patio area with metal shed and mature borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56694442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.