4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchids, Chippenham
Sold STC £460,000
- Executive Family Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Double Garage
This executive detached four bedroom family home in a sought after area is a must view to appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation on offer.
A well appointed four bedroom detached property built buy Midas Homes to a very high standard. The spacious accommodation is based around a sizeable entrance hall with doors leading to a study/family room, downstairs cloakroom, utility room, dining room, lounge and fitted kitchen with a number of appliances included. On the first floor the landing leads off to four double bedrooms and family bathroom with the master bedroom having en-suite facilities. Further benefits include double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. Externally there is a long driveway with parking for a number of cars leading to a double detached garage, front and rear gardens both being mainly laid to lawn with the rear being enclosed by timber fencing.
Chippenham itself has a wide range of amenities to include High Street retailers plus supermarkets and retail parks and, in addition, there is a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, cinema and public parks. This property lies within the catchment for Sheldon & Hardenhuish secondary schools, both are highly sought after. For those wishing to commute there is also a regular main line rail service from Chippenham station to London (Paddington) and the west country and the M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles north of the town.
Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, door to side.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, combination boiler, Upvc double glazed window to side, tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 5" ( 4.29m x 4.09m )
French doors to rear, radiator, television point, feature gas fire.
Dining Area 11' 3" x 13' 9" ( 3.43m x 4.19m )
Open plan to the kitchen, radiator, french doors to rear.
Kitchen Area 12' x 13' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.99m )
Fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, built-in microwave, built-in fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Door to side, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, space for tumble dryer.
Study/Family Room 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
Radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Upvc double glazed window to side, radiator, airing cupboard
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 15' 1" max ( 4.04m x 4.60m max )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Wash hand basin, tiled splashabcks, Upvc double glazed window to side, low level WC, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.53m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft hatch, with light.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 13' ( 3.78m x 3.96m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 4" x 8' 7" max ( 4.06m x 2.62m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front, built -in wardrobe, radiator.
Inset spotlighting, extractor fan, radiator, panelled bath, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, Upvc double glazed window to side.
Laid to lawn with path to front door.
Two Up and over doors, power and light.
Driveway parking for several vehicles.
Laid to lawn side access, flower and shrub borders, trees and shrubs, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56694451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.