3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarsh Lane Gardens, Kellington, GOOLE
Sold STC £142,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal First Time Buyer Property
- Well Presented Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Village Location
- Must Be Seen
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
*Attention FIRST TIME BUYERS* William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom family home located in the popular village of Kellington, with amenities such as a public house, convenience store, post office and primary school. Viewing is highly recommended on this must see property!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this semi-detached family home located in the rural village of Kellington. The property is ready to move into and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen-diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally benefits from front and rear gardens, driveway and a detached garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance to the property via a double glazed door to the front elevation, benefiting from laminate flooring, central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor and door leading into;
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 6" max ( 4.67m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire and wood surround, laminate flooring, wall lighting, central heating radiator, television point and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen-Diner 9' 10" x 15' 10" ( 3.00m x 4.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and patio doors leading into;
Conservatory 5' 7" x 7' 10" ( 1.70m x 2.39m )
UPVC constructed with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, laminate flooring and patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the first floor rooms, hatch providing access to the loft and benefits from an airing cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.24m max x 2.84m max )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, television point and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.93m )
The third and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of; bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail and double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden with a paved pathway and is well enclosed by hedge row borders and timber fencing.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway leading to a side access gate and is also well enclosed by timber fencing.
Detached garage with and up and over door and single glazed window to the side elevation.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56694556.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.