2 bedroom terraced house for saleRonald Street, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Front Lounge
- Open Plan Family Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this two bedroom mid terrace property located in Old Swan, L13. Situated on Ronald Street the property greets you with an open plan living and dining area that is generously sized, and finished in a neutral décor with quality wood laminate flooring throughout. Presenting a feature fire place and additional room for a dining table, this delightful space provides the perfect setting for relaxing and family meal time. Furthermore, there is a bright and spacious fitted kitchen, benefitting from a range of wall and base units, an integrated gas hob and oven, and is tiled throughout. This well presented room also has views and access to the rear courtyard. Ascending to the first floor, there are two generously sized double rooms each receiving plenty of natural light and finished to a good standard, with one of the bedrooms featuring a decorative fireplace and surround. Adding the finishing touches to the property is a fully tiled, well presented, three piece family bathroom suite. Additional benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout, and an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7264964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.