4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Stanley, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000
- £1000 buyers Incentive
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Basement Bar
Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market yet another large four bedroom family home in Church Road L13. Ideal for larger families in need of space, this property is full of character and is sold with no onward chain!!!
Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market yet another large four bedroom, semi-detached family home in Church Road L13. Ideal for larger families and investors, this large property consists of a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen - diner, conservatory, four bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom, separate WC, large driveway and a private rear garden. The property provides easy access to excellent transport links across the city and M62 Motorway. With plentiful amenities and local schools, viewing is highly recommended!!! No Onward Chain
Double glazed door and window to the front, laminate flooring.
Single glazed door to the front, window to the front and side, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to cellar.
Lounge 17' 6" max into bay x 10' 9" max into recess ( 5.33m max into bay x 3.28m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, log burner fire, wall lights, tv point, coving and ceiling rose, doors through to dinning room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 9" max into recess ( 3.58m x 3.28m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, open fireplace, wall lights, coving and ceiling rose.
Third Reception Room 14' 4" x 10' 3" max into recess ( 4.37m x 3.12m max into recess )
Single glazed window to the rear, radiator, single glazed french doors.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 5' 9" ( 4.14m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, single glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One ( Master) 14' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' 2" max into recess ( 4.32m x 3.10m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 11' 1" max into recess ( 3.58m x 3.38m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 1" max x 12' 3" from door into recess ( 4.90m max x 3.73m from door into recess )
Double glazed velux style window to the front and rear, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, radiator towel rail, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C.
Decked and flagged patio with plants and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56695828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.