3 bedroom house for saleWendover Road, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury
- 2 & 3 BERROOM HOMES
- SOUTHSIDE LOCATION
- ONLY 16 HOMES
- LAST FEW REMAINING
- CALL NOW
**SELLING FAST OVER 75% ALREADY RESERVED**DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO RESERVE! County Grove is a collection of sixteen desirable 2 and 3 bedroom homes, conveniently located on the Wendover Road For further information please call BROWN & MERRY on 01296 488111.
These fabulous homes are situated in the perfect location to explore the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside with the benefit of the bustling market town of Aylesbury and quaint Chiltern Hills village of Wendover on your doorstep.
County Grove is a stunning development between the historic market towns of Aylesbury and Wendover. It offers a fabulous selection of homes which will be sure to attract families, first-time buyers and professionals alike. This new Ridgepoint Homes site benefits from fantastic transportation links, whilst the edge of town location means that the Chiltern Hills and Aylesbury Vale countryside is minutes away.
Welcome To County Grove
County Grove is our forthcoming collection of sixteen desirable 2 and 3 bedroom homes, conveniently located on the Wendover Road for easy access to Aylesbury, Stoke Mandeville and Wendover. We'll be launching off-plan from our selling agents Brown & Merry 5-7 Market Street, Aylesbury. Make sure you don't miss the early opportunity to secure one of these beautiful new homes.
indicative photography shows prevcious Ridgepoint development
Photos used are CGI images and some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56695837.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.