3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEdgehill Road, Mitcham
- Three bedroom end of terraced family home
- Open plan kitchen / diner
- Landscaped garden
- Potential to extend, subject to planning permission
- Three bedrooms
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Edgehill Road is just a short walk from Mitcham Eastfields Station and is an End Of Terraced Three bedroom family home with a garage to the side of the property.
Edgehill Road is just a short walk from Mitcham Eastfields Station and is an End Of Terraced Three bedroom family home with a garage to the side of the property. The accommodation is well proportioned throughout and has potential to extend, subject to planning permission, the side, rear and loft. The property comprises a front reception room, Kitchen / Diner with access into the landscaped rear garden that is easy to maintain and was only done a couple of years ago, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, bathroom and a separate WC. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and NO ONWRD CHAIN. Edgehill Road is a extremely popular road just a short walk to Mitcham town centre, Tooting Mainline Station and close to primary and secondary schools.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56695858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.