3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomhill Gardens, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 TO £130,000
- GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
THIS LUXURIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION WITH UNRIVALLED ENTERTAINING SPACES, beautifully upgraded and extended, offering well appointed accommodation. Situated on a generous sized corner plot, offering Front and Rear Gardens and Off Street Parking.
THIS LUXURIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION WITH UNRIVALLED ENTERTAINING SPACES, beautifully upgraded and extended, offering well appointed accommodation. This excellent residence comprises 3 Bedrooms and 4 Reception Rooms. Situated on a generous sized corner plot, offering Front and Rear Gardens and Off Street Parking.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, staircase to First Floor, arch leading to;
Lounge 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
(into alcove, excluding bay) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect with opaque glass panels to top, ornate ceiling rose and decoration, coved cornicing, white ornate fireplace with marble surround and hearth, door leading to;
Rear Reception/ Dining Room 12' x 11' 1" (into alcoves) ( 3.66m x 3.38m (into alcoves) )
ceiling rose, coved cornicing, co-ordinating white ornate fireplace with marble surround and hearth with inset 'living flame' fire, archway to;
Garden Room 16' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.92m )
part UPVC construction with corrugated roof, double French doors leading to decking, tiled floor, arch leading to;
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
fitted with a range of cream high gloss modern wall and base units with display cabinets, built in wine rack and breakfast bar, archway leading to;
Second Kitchen Area 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
fitted with a range of cream high gloss base units with co-ordinating work surfaces, single circular stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, recess and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer and cooker (all white goods can be negotiated into the sale).
Games/ Fourth Reception Room 18' x 10' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.15m )
decorative coved cornicing, UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 9' 1" (excluding bay) ( 3.23m x 2.77m (excluding bay) )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, decorative coved cornicing, decorative ceiling rose, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, decorative coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
fitted with an ultra modern four piece suite in white comprising deep bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with co-ordinating splashback tiling, close coupled WC, walk in shower cubicle with 'Rainforest' effect, loft void access.
fully enclosed with double gates giving access to driveway, low maintenance with slate areas, side access leading to rear.
Landscaped Rear Garden
fully enclosed, low maintenance with combination of decked and pebbled area, storage to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56695891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.