4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaple Way, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Feature Wood Burner
- Upvc Double Glazing
This property is a must view as it overs deceptively spacious accommodation and offers versatile accommodation, the property is well presented. Book your appointment to view today!
Situated in a popular residential area is this four bedroom semi detached house that has been extended to provide deceptively spacious accommodation comprising, entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with feature wood burner, dining area, cloakroom, kitchen, utility room, bedroom/Family room, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating and Upvc double glazing, good size front garden with driveway parking and good size rear garden.
Chippenham itself has a wide range of amenities to include High Street retailers plus supermarkets and retail parks and, in addition, there is a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library, cinema and public parks. For those wishing to commute there is also a regular main line rail service from Chippenham station to London (Paddington) and the west country and the M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles north of the town.
Upvc double glazed door to front, window to side.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, round window to side, door to entrance porch.
Lounge 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, television point, feature fireplace with wood burner inset, archway leading to dining area.
Dining Area 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Radiator, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, shower cubicle, Upvc double glazed window to side.
Kitchen 13' 5" irregular shaped room x 14' 11" max ( 4.09m irregular shaped room x 4.55m max )
Range of wall and base units, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, inset spotlights, worksurfaces., door to:-
Utility Room 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom/family Room 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Upvc double glazed window to front and side, door to front.
Upvc double glazed window to side,
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, two built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to front, panelled bath, low level WC, ladder towel radiator, tiled to half height.
Good size front garden with path to front door, laid to lawn, log store, driveway parking.
Laid to lawn, decking area, outside tap, gravel area, timber shed the garden is currently sectioned off but the fence can easily be removed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56695900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.