3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Drive, Lyneham, CHIPPENHAM
Sold STC £190,000
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Garage and driveway parking
- POPULAR NO THROUGH ROAD
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a no through road in the popular village of Lyneham. Benefits include no onward chain and driveway parking for several cars and a detached garage.
Victoria Drive is a fine example of a three bedroom semi-detached house located in a no through road within the popular village location of Lyneham. The ground floor comprises of an entrance porch with a door to the lounge which in turn leads through to the kitchen/breakfast room. First floor accommodation consists of the family bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally the property boasts enclosed rear gardens with gated access leading to the side giving access to the garage, there is also driveway parking for at least four cars.
Double glazed Upvc door leading in to the porch which gives a useful space to hang coats, door leading in to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 5" Max including stairs x 13' 10" ( 5.00m Max including stairs x 4.22m )
Spacious reception room with a double glazed window to the front and side, two radiators, television aerial point and stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.39m )
Placed at the rear of the property with a door leading to the garden, this well-appointed kitchen offers a good amount of storage with wall and base units, central heating boiler, space for a fridge/freezer, double glazed window overlooking the gardens, gas cooker with oven and grill and stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and a integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls and tiled floor with the bonus of under-floor heating. Rolled edge work surfaces incorporating a useful breakfast bar.
Stairs from the lounge and doors leading to all rooms, loft access and a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 7' 11" ( 3.76m Max x 2.41m )
Placed at the rear of the property with two double glazed windows over looking the gardens, radiator and a good range of fitted wardrobes, over bed storage cupboards and draws.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 6" Max ( 3.10m x 2.29m Max )
Double bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.85m )
Placed at the front of the property with a double glazed window and a radiator.
Consisting of bath with power shower, w/c and wash hand basin, chrome ladder style towel rail and a obscure double glazed window to the side.
Blocked paved and offering a superb amount of parking leading down to the garage.
Detached from the property, eaves storage, with up and over door and personal door to the garden
Low maintenance being mostly laid to patio with gated access to the driveway and a personal door to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56695921.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.