3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFAULDING WAY, GRIMSBY
- Immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached
- Large garage extension with development opportunity
- Kitchen diner through into the conservatory
- Modern family bathroom
- Offered with no forward chain
- Rear garden - nice decking area with lawned sections
- Viewings available immediately
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to present this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached property located just off the Wybers Wood area. An attractive property from the outside, this property is very nicely presented throughout and as you enter the house it comprises of entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, conservatory and side garage extension. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a single with a very stylish modern family bathroom. The rear garden is a good size and has lawned and decked areas, the front of the property has off road parking and further parking in the garage. This house is OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN and is available to view immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56696407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7257660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.