3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorfolk Avenue, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- MOTIVATED VENDOR WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Spacious Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom, Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating, On Street Parking
READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN - Upgraded with a new kitchen, new windows and decorated and carpeted throughout. Small cul de sac location with on street parking and gardens to the rear. Offered with No Upward Chain and Vacant Possession, viewings are via the agent.
Ideal first time buyer property to get you on the ladder or buy as an Investment - approximate yield of 6 to 7%.
Recently updated by the current vendor with new windows, kitchen and fully decorated and carpeted, this property is ready to move straight in or let straight out.
Small cul de sac location to a popular town where there are lots of amenities including supermarkets, primary & secondary schools and a modern healthcare facility. The town gives easy commuter links via the A1 motorway network which is accessible by car in approximately 5 minutes.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, stairs leading to the first floor and access through to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" + recess x 13' 5" ( 3.73m + recess x 4.09m )
Light and spacious lounge with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and both a TV and telephone point. Door leads through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 4" + door recess ( 2.95m x 2.54m + door recess )
Newly fitted 2016 - having a range of modern wall and base units with an electric hob with extractor fan above and an electric oven. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and a useful understairs storage area which is open to the kitchen. Rear facing upvc double glazed window, tiled floor, central heating radiator and door through to the rear lobby.
With a tiled floor, access to the cloakroom and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 14' + recess ( 3.18m x 4.27m + recess )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, Walk in cupboard with a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 8" into recess ( 3.51m x 2.95m into recess )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With a front facing double glazed window and a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath, low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Tiled floor and a central heating radiator.
Walled and gated to the front with an archway leading through to the rear garden. At the rear there is a lawned garden and a paved area close to the house.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road signposted A1, take the first turning on the right to Bircotes. Follow the road turning right onto Droversdale Road, then right onto Norfolk Road. Second cul de sac on the left where the property is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56696566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.