3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTomkinson Drive, Kidderminster
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- PLUS NURSERY
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA WITH A NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- REAR GARDEN WITH OUTDOOR POOL
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
***A TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED WITH NURSERY***WAS ORIGINALLY A THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY & CAN EASILY BE CONVERTED BACK***NO UPWARD CHAIN***GARDEN WITH OUTDOOR POOL***OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA***EXTENDED***DRIVEWAY PARKING***DOUBLE GLAZING***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***VIEWING ADVISED***
An extended two bedroom semi detached property with nursery and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, office, open plan living with lounge, dining and kitchen area, two bedrooms plus nursery (was originally a three bedroom property and can easily be converted back) and family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and garden with outdoor pool. Viewing is highly recommended!
Tarmac driveway leading to front door.
Door to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in understairs cupboard with double glazed window to side aspect, tiled floor, door to open plan living area and door to office.
Office 11' 8" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.56m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, wine rack, tiled floor with under floor heating and doors to open plan living area.
Open Plan Living Area 24' 6" max x 21' 7" into recess ( 7.47m max x 6.58m into recess )
Ceiling light, log burner and brick surround, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Double glazed French doors to rear, double glazed windows to rear aspect, spot lights, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, integrated washing machine, integrated tumble dryer, integrated dishwasher, oven hood and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, access to loft which houses gas central heating boiler and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 8" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.61m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Nursery 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with hand held shower and mixer tap, walk in shower, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Fenced borders with gate to side, covered decked area with power points and lighting, patio area, stoned area, lawn, outside tap, timber shed and an outdoor pool with decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56696584.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.